Raw Post/Connect Issue

   I had the post about using http_raw to post to a device. The vendor has
   been pretty accommodating, but doesn't see the problem. They asked me
   to write a socket program as a proof of concept type thing. I took one
   of my existing programs (in solid production for years), stripped it
   down, and gave it a try.�   When I do a tconnect (I've also tried a connect), the device flashes
   communication error and puts a zero on the screen. I think this is
   probably the same issue when I was using HTTPAPI. I receive a return
   code of zero for the tconnect which I think is good. The vendor is
   baffled since their Intel customers (everyone except me) doesn't have a
   problem.
   Any stabs in the dark? Thanks...