RE: Wunderground REST format

   Thanks.  Is there a quick way to check DNS resolution. I am able to
   resolve to other iseries on the network via the server name but not
   sure if I am set to resolve outside of network.

   I got your quick example to compile by making the below addition.

   D wundertest      PR                  ExtPgm('wundertest')

   D   State                        2a   const

   D   City                        32a   const

   D getweather      PR

   D   resp                              likeds(response)

   D   depth                       10i 0 value

   d   name                      1024a   varying const

   D   path                     24576a   varying const

   D   value                    32767a   varying const

   D   attrs                         *   dim(32767)

   D                                     const options(*varsize)

   D wundertest      PI

   D   State                        2a   const

   D   City                        32a   const

   However when I run it I get a pointer error.

       Pointer not set for location
   referenced.

       Function check. MCH3601 unmonitored by GETWEATH01 at statement
   0000001809,

         instruction
   X'0000'.

       Pointer or parameter error (C G D
   F).

       Pointer or parameter error (C G D
   F).

   Bill Zader

   Team Leader, Application Support

   (RAF, MRO, XMS, Irista, CribMaster, Infor, ClearOrbit)

   Exel

   260 Salem Church Road

   Mechanicsburg, PA 17050 USA

   Office: 717-901-1091