Wunderground REST format

   Hello,   I am working on a project to retrieve current weather
   conditions from wunderground.com.  I was able to use SOAPUI in REST
   format and receive results. Now I need to convert the thing to RPG.

   Has anyone gotten this to work? If so, I would greatly appreciate how
   you did it as this is a daunting task for someone with no web
   programming experience.

   Thanks in advance.

   Bill Zader
   Team Leader, Application Support
   (RAF, MRO, XMS, Irista, CribMaster, Infor, ClearOrbit)
   [1]bill.zader@xxxxxxxx