RE: Wunderground REST format

Are you passing parameters to it, it is expecting them.

Scott Mildenberger

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bill Zader (Exel US)
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2015 2:55 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: RE: Wunderground REST format

Thanks.  Is there a quick way to check DNS resolution. I am able to resolve to other iseries on the network via the server name but not sure if I am set to resolve outside of network.

I got your quick example to compile by making the below addition.

D wundertest      PR                  ExtPgm('wundertest')

D   State                        2a   const

D   City                        32a   const

D getweather      PR

D   resp                              likeds(response)

D   depth                       10i 0 value

d   name                      1024a   varying const

D   path                     24576a   varying const

D   value                    32767a   varying const

D   attrs                         *   dim(32767)

D                                     const options(*varsize)

D wundertest      PI

D   State                        2a   const

D   City                        32a   const

However when I run it I get a pointer error.

    Pointer not set for location referenced.

    Function check. MCH3601 unmonitored by GETWEATH01 at statement 0000001809,

      instruction X'0000'.

    Pointer or parameter error (C G D F).

    Pointer or parameter error (C G D F).

Bill Zader