Re: Using raw to post data

Mike,

HTTPAPI is sending your data. After it is sent, the HTTP server is supposed to send back a reply like "200 OK" or "500 Internal Server Error" or "404 Not Found" or something like that. This reply should subsequently be followed by headers and a response document. (Even upon error there should be a response document.)

However, it is not replying at all.  It is simply disconnecting.

HTTPAPI doesn't know why it's doing that, or what the error should be so it should says "end with err".

As for what's causing this, it's awfully hard to say. It's possible that the server thinks you're an imposter (possibly based on how your data was sent?) so it disconnects you? Or it's possible that there's a bug in the server somewhere? Hard to say, since it doesn't provide any feedback about what's wrong.

-SK