Re: Using raw to post data

   Hmmm...I'll take that out and see what happend. Thanks Mike.

   On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 1:11 PM, Mike Krebs
   <[1]mkrebs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

     Some of the things you see in the debug are in fact the headers that
     are being sent and Content-Length is one of them. I didn't count the
     bytes but 140 seems about right.
     The recvresp(): end with err is new one for me. I am used to seeing
     something more descriptive there. I wonder if that is related to
     Connection: close being sent.� That doesn't seem right to me.
     -----Original Message-----
     From: [2]ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     [mailto:[3]ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
     Michael Ryan
     Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 11:41 AM
     To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects

   Subject: Using raw to post data
   I've modified an existing program to talk to a device. I know I'm
   hitting it - I can see the device light up. But I don't get a valid
   response - seems like it's an error. I've attached the debug log...can
   anyone shed any light? The vendor suggested that content-length wasn't
   being passed. I can't see the actual headers in the debug log, but the
   log certainly indicated content-length was passed. Thanks!