RE: Using raw to post data

Some of the things you see in the debug are in fact the headers that are being sent and Content-Length is one of them. I didn't count the bytes but 140 seems about right.

The recvresp(): end with err is new one for me. I am used to seeing something more descriptive there. I wonder if that is related to Connection: close being sent.  That doesn't seem right to me.

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Ryan
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 11:41 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Using raw to post data

I've modified an existing program to talk to a device. I know I'm hitting it - I can see the device light up. But I don't get a valid response - seems like it's an error. I've attached the debug log...can anyone shed any light? The vendor suggested that content-length wasn't being passed. I can't see the actual headers in the debug log, but the log certainly indicated content-length was passed. Thanks!