Re: HTTPAPI Version 1.26 Released!

   Scott my friend...as always you amaze me!
   Took a few minutes yesterday to look at the SSL module to see if I
   could help with adding the TLS 1.2 support...
   Then this message comes across today, so much for that thought! �   Guess I'll have to get you some BBQ ribs for Christmas after all :)
   Thank you for your efforts!
   Charles

   On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 2:10 AM, Scott Klement <[1]sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>