From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Krish Thirumalai
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2014 8:33 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Suggestions on missing config- Do we need to Crypto access product installed ?

I am attempting to communicate to UPS using the SSL tool to post their PLD.
We have two iSeries machines and are able to do so successfully from one of them but not from another

When i turn debug on i get only the following from both the systems.

HTTPAPI Ver 1.12 released 2005-08-12

New iconv() objects set, ASCII=819. EBCDIC=0

http_url_post_stmf(): entered

getting post file size...

opening file to be sent...

opening file to be received

http_persist_open(): entered

http_long_ParseURL(): entered

https_init(): entered

Dump of local-side certificate information:

Dump of server-side certificate information:

Cert Validation Code = 0

I trying to determine what the issue is, I have uninstalled the certificates and reinstalled them but that does not seem to help

Do we need to install the

5722AC3 Crypto Access Provider 128-bit for AS/400