HTTPAPI Version 1.26 Released!

Everyone,

It's been much too long since I've released a version of HTTPAPI -- so I decided to go ahead and release one :-)

Version 1.26 contains these updates (over 1.24):

-- Several bug fixes.
-- Disabled Nagle's Algorithm to improve performance
-- When possible, send entire request in a single block to improve performance -- Disable support for SSL versions 2 and 3 unless you explicitly enable them with https_init, due to the fact that these protocols are no longer secure. -- Enable support for TLS versions 1.1 and 1.2 if your operating system supports them. -- Enable support for Server Name Indication (SNI) in SSL/TLS if your operating system supports it.

Please report any suggestions/problems to this mailing list.

Thanks!