Re: HTTPAPI Version 1.26 Released!

Wow, that was fast! Scott, thank you so much - I'll get this into testing today and will let you know the results.

You just made my Monday! :)

Kim

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 2:10 AM, Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Everyone,
>
> It's been much too long since I've released a version of HTTPAPI -- so
> I decided to go ahead and release one :-)
>
> Version 1.26 contains these updates (over 1.24):
>
> -- Several bug fixes.
> -- Disabled Nagle's Algorithm to improve performance
> -- When possible, send entire request in a single block to improve
> performance
> -- Disable support for SSL versions 2 and 3 unless you explicitly
> enable them with https_init, due to the fact that these protocols are
> no longer secure.
> -- Enable support for TLS versions 1.1 and 1.2 if your operating
> system supports them.
> -- Enable support for Server Name Indication (SNI) in SSL/TLS if your
> operating system supports it.
>
> Please report any suggestions/problems to this mailing list.
>
> Thanks!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmission is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named as recipients. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, please notify the sender immediately by telephone. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this transmission, disclose its contents, or take any action in reliance on the information it contains