Antwort: Re: First Attempt At Decoding Base64 XML Element

   Donnie,
   I am sorry, but that works as designed. You can either use eXpat to
   parse the response and to populate the result data structure or you can
   save the complete response to a stream file and parse it later.
   Why should anybody want to use eXpat to parse the response and save it
   to a stream file?
   Thomas.
   ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 25.10.2012 19:47:26:
   > Von: i5pgmranalyst@xxxxxxxxx
   > An: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
   > Datum: 25.10.2012 19:52
   > Betreff: Re: First Attempt At Decoding Base64 XML Element
   > Gesendet von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   >
   > You were correct on both counts.  I read the FAQ and decided to
   upgrade
   > WSDL2RPG to v 1.15.2.
   >
   > After upgrading, I have a much different problem.  I can save the
   results
   > to a stream file inserting the following in my test program, but I am
   not
   > receiving the web service response back to my test program after the
   call:

   > *
   >
   > // Redirect response to stream file
   > *
   >
   > if (stmf <> '');
   >
   > OTSWebSvcs_RedirectResponse_toStmf(stmf);
   >
   > endif;
   >
   >  Any ideas?

   > > Message: 1
   > > Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 21:06:02 +0200
   > > From: Thomas Raddatz <thomas.raddatz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
   > > To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   > > Subject: Re: First Attempt At Decoding Base64 XML Element
   > >
   > > Donnie,
   > >
   > > Given that the XML element is defined as "base64Binary", WSDL2RPG
   should
   > > have chosen procedure UnMarshaller_toBase64Binary() to put your
   data into
   > > the response data structure. Didn't it do so?
   > >
   > > If it did it right you should already have the decoded XML string
   in your
   > > response data structure. Don't you have it?
   > >
   > > You may also consider to read "FAQ How to Send Base64 Encoded
   Passwords".
   > > It tries to explain how to handle Base64 encoded data, not only for
   > > passwords. Let me know if it needs to be improved.
   > >
   > > Last but not least, you may want to have a look at example WS0005.
   The
   > > example calls a web service to receive a Base64 encoded PDF
   document. It is
   > > not difficult to imagine that the PDF could be a Base64 encoded XML
   > > document as well. Sometimes the server is down and requires a few
   minutes
   > > to get up from standby after the first request. In that case just
   wait a
   > > couple of minutes and call the web service again.
   > >
   > > [1]http://tools400.dyndns.org:88/axis2/services/listServices
   > >
   > > Regards,
   > >
   > > Thomas.

   IMPORTANT NOTICE:
   This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
   intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
   reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a
   criminal
   offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to
   the sender.