Re: First Attempt At Decoding Base64 XML Element

   You were correct on both counts.  I read the FAQ and decided to upgrade
   WSDL2RPG to v 1.15.2.

   After upgrading, I have a much different problem.  I can save the
   results to a stream file inserting the following in my test program,
   but I am not receiving the web service response back to my test program
   after the call:

   // Redirect response to stream file

   if (stmf <> '');

   OTSWebSvcs_RedirectResponse_toStmf(stmf);

   endif;

    Any ideas?

     Message: 1