Re: First Attempt At Decoding Base64 XML Element

   Thomas,

   Experimenting with the Redirect To STMF procedure was to confirm that
   my test program is indeed receiving the correct web service response.
   And it is.

   My intent is to receive and process the response in my test program
   without the need to save the xml.

   "...You can either use eXpat to parse
   the response and to populate the result data structure..."

   Here's where I am uncertain.  The test program generated from WSDL2RPG
   (without the redirect) is receiving a blank response from the
   webservice call.

   Here's my webservice call and dequeue2Response is empty after the call:

   // Now let's call the web service.

   dequeue2Response =

   OTSWebSvcs_dequeue2(

   parameters:

   errText);

   Maybe you can help me understand why dequeue2Response is empty after
   the call and what I need to do to return the webservice response to my
   test program?

   Thanks,

   Donnie

     Message: 3