R: Help: Transfer file error using FTPAPI

Hi Scott,

Thanks a lot, for the detailed answer.
I did suppose you had a fixed maximum record lenght file.

I'm gonna try the solution you posted. I hope this will be useful to others that had the same problem.

Cordialmente
Martina Alagna
ArtMatica Italia srl

uff.  06.4060.667
cell. 348-0341087 e-mail m.alagna@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.artmatica.it
 "Rispetta il tuo ambiente, pensa prima di stampare questa e-mail"
" Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail