Automating US Bank Data Transfers

   I am looking at what it would take to automate downloading the daily
   transactions from US Bank's lock box service. In asking for more
   details about downloading via FTPS (SSL) and how that is handled at the
   technical level so I can start planning what I need to do with Scott's
   FTPAPI, I get this:

   "US Bank will not be supporting password authentication in the near
   future, so the best bet is to use Public Key sign on authentication
   when we auto connect for the push."

   Does the API support that type of authentication? Has anyone worked
   with US Bank any type of automated transactions. What works well?

   --
   Mike Wills
   [1]http://mikewills.me