Help: Transfer file error using FTPAPI

   I use the get FTPAPI to transfer files from pc to as400; everything
   goes fine besides for the file record length: I get a file record
   length smaller on the AS400  than the original length on the PC.

   The record length on the PC is 1639 bytes, on the AS400 the GET
   transfers only 1024 bytes.

   What should I do to transfer the whole 1639 bytes record length ???

   Thanks.

   Cordialmente

   Martina Alagna

   ArtMatica Italia srl

   zend-solution-partner-S

   uff.  06.4060.667

   cell. 348-0341087 e-mail [1]m.alagna@xxxxxxxxxxxx

   [2]http://www.artmatica.it

   P "Rispetta il tuo ambiente, pensa prima di stampare questa e-mail"
   " Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing
   this e-mail