From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Ryan
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2012 6:33 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Upgrade HTTPAPI

Hi folks -

I need to upgrade my production version of HTTPAPI so I can use WSDL2RPG. I have a version of HTTPAPI on my development system (V1.24 Beta 11 as per LIBHTTP/QRPGLESRC.CHANGELOG) that works with WSDL2RPG.
I have version 1.23 on my production system. Could I just copy my development version of LIBHTTP and WSDL2RPG to my production system, and would existing applications still work? Re-compiles of existing programs needed? Any thoughts?

Thanks!

- Michael