Re: Upgrade HTTPAPI

   Michael,
   from my point of view there should not be any problems when you copy
   your development version of WSDL2RPG and HTTPAPI to your production
   system. Both utilities are designed to be backward compatible and
   therefore no re-compiles of existing programs are required.
   Although I do not expect to see any problems I suggest to rename (or
   save) the existing version OF WSDL2RPG and HTTPAPI and keep it (or the
   save file) on the production system. In case that something goes wrong
   you can easily delete the new version and rename (or restore) the old
   version again.
   Thomas.
   ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 07.05.2012 18:33:06:
   > Von: michaelrtr@xxxxxxxxx
   > An: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
   > Datum: 07.05.2012 18:48
   > Betreff: Upgrade HTTPAPI
   > Gesendet von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   >
   > Hi folks -
   >
   > I need to upgrade my production version of HTTPAPI so I can use
   > WSDL2RPG. I have a version of HTTPAPI on my development system (V1.24
   > Beta 11 as per LIBHTTP/QRPGLESRC.CHANGELOG) that works with WSDL2RPG.
   > I have version 1.23 on my production system. Could I just copy my
   > development version of LIBHTTP and WSDL2RPG to my production system,
   > and would existing applications still work? Re-compiles of existing
   > programs needed? Any thoughts?
   >
   > Thanks!
   >
   > - Michael

   IMPORTANT NOTICE:
   This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
   intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
   reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a
   criminal
   offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to
   the sender.