From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matt Carey
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2012 1:46 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FedEx Rate Shopping

Hello All,

I'm an RPG III & IV old timer and haven't used much ILE yet.  I am, however, using RPG IV, free, and embedded SQL.  I would like to replace our in-house freight calculation programs and start using Scott's HTTPAPI to connect to FedEx's web service to obtain shipping rates.  I have signed up for FedEx's developer's resource center and downloaded Scott's HTTPAPI.  To get a jumpstart, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share some source code that they have developed for FedEx's rate services?

Thanks,

Matt