FedEx Rate Shopping

   Hello All,

   I'm an RPG III & IV old timer and haven't used much ILE yet.  I am,
   however, using RPG IV, free, and embedded SQL.  I would like to replace
   our in-house freight calculation programs and start using Scott's
   HTTPAPI to connect to FedEx's web service to obtain shipping rates.  I
   have signed up for FedEx's developer's resource center and downloaded
   Scott's HTTPAPI.  To get a jumpstart, I was wondering if anyone would
   be willing to share some source code that they have developed for
   FedEx's rate services?

   Thanks,

   Matt