Re: HTTPAPI

Any number of options - but assuming you want to only use RPG:

A) There is a built-in Web Service Deployment Wizard that is part of the Navigator (Browser version not PC) which utilizes the built-in application server to deploy almost any existing program or subprocedure as a SOAP type service.

B) You can use the new XMLSERVICE toolkit to deploy literally any program or subprocedure as a REST type service.

C) Use native APIs, CGIDEV2, powerExt, Renaissance, RPG UI, Valence, etc. (just to name a few of the free tools) - anything that can generate a web page can supply data as a web service.

For further conversation etc. I suggest the WEB400 list at Midrange.com - this is not really the right place.