Re: HTTPAPI

hi John,

HTTPAPI is a client tool to do HTTP communications.

WSDL2RPG is a client tool to call SOAP web services (it uses HTTPAPI for
it's communications.)

If you'd like to use WSDL2RPG to call a SOAP web service (i.e. be a web
service client) then I'm sure Thomas would be happy to help you.  Please
post your specific question.

If you are trying to create a web services SERVER (not client) then
these tools won't help you.  However, I give talks on how to do this at
conferences (such as RPG & DB2 Summit) and I have the handout from my
talk on the web site, here:
http://www.scottklement.com/presentations/#WSSEMINAR

You are welcome to read that handout for ideas of how to make a web
services server.  And, it does have links (at the end) to articles and
other resources.

-SK