Re: Logging into a Proxy with FTPAPI

Hi Scott, I have the code added to my FTPAPI beta install and it seems
to be working fine. I wish I knew how to setup a test server to use
for further testing and a public-based test. If you want to do another
test, I am willing to give you (and Scott only) the login information
(for the test env).

Here is the additional code: https://gist.github.com/213ad4fb395c960372fb

Again, I cam make any changes you see might be needed. For now, I am
calling it working and will continue with my EDI stuff.

--
Mike Wills
http://mikewills.me