HTTPAPI, HTTPS SSL Question

   Good Morning,
   I am not real familiar with HTTPS and SSL.
   I saw in HTTPAPI documentation.
   That I would have to add a Certificate to my systems Certificate
   Store.
   Is that correct?
   Also is the DCM the same thing as the System Certificate Store?
   I have been using the HTTP in a Web Service I created in RPGLE.
   My company wants to go HTTPS in the Web Service.
   The client we are exchanging data with is upgrading to HTTPS.
   Any help would be beneficial.
   Many thanks,
   Jeff Stump
   21st Mortgage.
   Knoxville, TN. 37902
   CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
   This electronic mail transmission and any accompanying documents
   contain information belonging to the sender which may be confidential
   and legally privileged. This information is intended only for the use
   of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not
   the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
   action taken in reliance on the contents of the information contained
   in this transmission is strictly prohibited.