Base64

Dear HTTPAPI community

The http_setauth function in HTTPAPIR4 utilises a function called
base64_encode to produce a base64 encoded version of a userId &
password.

I need a Base64_Decode. There does not appear to be one in HTTPAPI
(possibly because it doesn't need one) but to save me reinventing the
wheel does anybody have one they can let me have ?

One of our applications retrieves a base 64 encoded data stream version
of a PDF file. I want to create the PDF file on the IFS but obviously I
need to decode it.

Apologies as this is not strictly an issue with HTTPAPI but I thought
this list was the most likely place I would get some useful response.

Thanks

Clive Johnson
RPG Developer

KURT GEIGER LIMITED
75 Bermondsey Street, London, SE1 3XF
t: +44 (0)207 546 1888 dl: +44
f: +44 (0)207 546 1880 m: +44
WWW.KURTGEIGER.COM

This message has been sent via the Internet. Internet communications
are not secure against interception or modification. Kurt Geiger
Limited therefore cannot guarantee that this message has not been
modified in transit.
This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you have received this
message in error please notify the sender and destroy your copies of
the message and any attached files.

Kurt Geiger Limited
Registered in England and Wales
Company Number 968046