Re: Base64

The base64 routines in HTTPAPI are minimal and only intended for use
within HTTPAPI.

Please use the following code instead:
http://www.scottklement.com/base64

Or, consider using the Base64 support that's built-in to IBM i:
http://systeminetwork.com/article/base64-built-ibm-i

Or, the included base64 routines in openssl:
http://systeminetwork.com/article/sha1-md5-and-base64-without-apis