RE: Base64

Clive,

Attached you'll find source for a module from one of our service programs
that does various types of data conversions, If you look at the
utCvtu$Base64DataCvtDecode procedure you'll see the code necessary to decode
BASE64 encoded data. I did not included all the required source to compile
the module but I figured you'd just pull out that code for your own needs.
Let me know if you have any questions. The majority of the logic was taken
from original source samples and articles from Scott. We've just converted
it to our coding standards and added our own embellishments.

Regards.
Ron