   From:    Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   To:      HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Date:    02/02/2011 08:13 PM
   Subject: Re: Intermittent error: I/O:  Unknown system state
   Sent by: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   Hello John,
   On 2/2/2011 12:30 PM, John Dyar wrote:
   > If you are referring to the instructions "Create Debug Logs" you
   > provide on the 'beta' web page, I can and will add that line of code
   > to the programs in question.  Since it happens to someone almost
   every
   > day I shouldn't have to wait long to get some results.
   Yes, that's what I'm referring to.  Thanks!
   > I'm open to installing the beta code, but first I want to collect
   some
   > logs and review them.
   mmmmkay.
   -
   THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
   USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED, AND MAY
   CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM
   DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. DO NOT FORWARD THIS MESSAGE WITHOUT
   EXPRESS CONSENT OF THE SENDER. If you are not the intended recipient,
   you are hereby notified that any review, reliance, dissemination,
   If you have received this communication in error, please immediately
   notify the sender by return email message and delete all copies of the
   original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.

   Message examined by Websense Email Security Service