Re: Intermittent error: I/O: Unknown system state

Hi John,

Since this sounds like a sporadic problem, I'm not sure if this is
possible, but...    can you create a debug trace?

 From what you're saying, it sounds to me like something is mucking up
the GSKit environment within your job.  Unfortunately, the "unknown
system state" error isn't very explicit about the cause...

The current BETA version of HTTPAPI might help.  There was a bug related
to the GSKit session state that got fixed in that beta.  It might be
worth a try:
http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta