From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Klement
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 2:27 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: gsk_sec_soc_open: (GSKit) Handle is not valid.

Right.  In my 15 minutes of looking at the XML, I found the missing Body
tag.  I found the problems Mike pointed out.  There were also two other
tags that were missing.  Even after that, the document came up that it
wasn't well-formed.  Then, I gave up troubleshooting it further...  it
was taking too much of my time.

As I said.. the OP needs to take a good look at the XML doc.  If he has
questions, he's welcome to ask them.  But he should at least try to fix
it himself before I put significant effort into it.  It is, after all,
his project.