Re: gsk_sec_soc_open: (GSKit) Handle is not valid.

Hi Naresh,

If you look at your debug file (or, for that matter, the file you're
getting in response from the web service) you'll see that you are now
successfully communicating with the web service!  Hooray!  It's
receiving your XML, and it's able to successfully send you back a
response.  That's a big step forward from what you had before.

However, it doesn't like the XML file that you sent it.

Here's what it had to say (again, this is in the debug file you sent --
take a look!)

<soapenv:Fault>
   <faultcode>soapenv:Client</faultcode>
   <faultstring>Failure while unmarshalling message: Failed to
      parse XML text</faultstring>
   <detail>
     <con:fault xmlns:con="http://www.bea.com/wli/sb/context";>
       <con:errorCode>9999</con:errorCode>
       <con:reason>Failure while unmarshalling message: Failed
         to parse XML text</con:reason>
     </con:fault>
   </detail>
</soapenv:Fault>

That's the way SOAP web services report errors.  They send you back a
500 response, and an XML document (in SOAP format) containing a "Fault".
  The details within the fault are, however, not defined by the standard.

But, if you read the document above, it seems pretty clear.  It's saying
this:

Failure while unmarshalling message: Failed to parse XML text

So... your XML message (the one you sent) was not valid.  It could not
be parsed.

I glanced at your XML document (again, it's in the debug file...
password and all!)  and there seem to be quite a few problems with it.
I spent about 15 minutes playing with it, but wasn't able to easily
untangle the problems with it.  I suggest you take a good hard look at
that document.