Re: Consume webservice from RPG in V4R5M0

hello Nuno,

HTTPAPI will work on v4r5m0, but you have to disable it's internal XML
parser routines, as they were written in a newer coding style that
cannot be compiled to the v4r5 level.

That being the case, you can download the XML file from your web
service, but you will have to parse the XML yourself, using a different
method.  (Possibly just %SCAN... depending on what you're doing.)

Take your WSDL file and pull it in to SoapUI (which runs on your PC) and
see what the XML messages look like...

Good luck