Consume webservice from RPG in V4R5M0

   Hi,
   I need to consume a webservice from RPG program, and I've been looking
   at Scott's httpapi that I think requires V5R1M0.
   Is it possible to do in V4R5M0? how?
   Here is the webservice I need to consume:

   [1]http://libsrvdev:8089/RSA_WebService.svc?wsdl

   my colleague who built the webservice calls it in C# like this:

                   string exemplo = "18-12-2010;12-12-2010...";

                   RSA_TypeService ws_RSA = new RSA_TypeService();

                   string newHashValue = ws_RSA.ConvertToHash(exemplo);

   wich of the examples in libhttp would I use?

   Any help would be apreciated.

   Nuno Carriço

   Glintt

   Aviso Legal:
   Esta mensagem �estinada exclusivamente ao destinat�o. Pode conter
   informa� confidencial ou legalmente protegida. A incorrecta
   transmiss�desta mensagem n�significa a perca de confidencialidade.
   Se esta mensagem for recebida por engano, por favor envie-a de volta
   para o remetente e apague-a do seu sistema de imediato. �proibido a
   qualquer pessoa que n�o destinat�o de usar, revelar ou distribuir
   qualquer parte desta mensagem.
   Disclaimer:
   This message is destined exclusively to the intended receiver. It may
   contain confidential or legally protected information. The incorrect
   transmission of this message does not mean the loss of its
   confidentiality. If this message is received by mistake, please send
   it back to the sender and delete it from your system immediately. It
   is forbidden to any person who is not the intended receiver to use,
   distribute or copy any part of this message.