Re: Code for Paymentech

   Hi Jon
   Thanks for the link.  The UPS example from page 95 onwards looks very
   much like EXAMPLE16 in Scott's LIBHTTP library.  I'm going to study
   this in depth to see how he does it, but does seem to be the template
   I need.  I notice it doesn't use XML-INTO, but maybe I can.  Will see.
   Can't thank you enough!  Don't normally flinch when faced with new
   technology, but having to tackle HTTP, XML and RPGIV all at once is
   not easy!
   Bob