What can I do if I can't use SoapUI?

   I used SoapUI and Scotts iSeries Network article over 2 years ago at a
   different company to help me write an application to consume web
   services.  Worked great.
   The company I now work for will not allow SoapUI to be installed on my
   laptop since it is not an "approved" product.
   I also cannot use SoapUI from my personal laptop at home since the
   site I need to access for the WSDL is internal to the companies
   network and my personal laptop cannot access my work network.
   I'm not sure SoapUI will help anyway since I have 40 different URL's
   to access. One URL each for development, Integrated, QA, and
   Production for the WSDL and then a different URL for each to access
   the web services. I only need to get it working in development, I will
   softcode the URL's to pull from a table so the table can be modified
   as the project moves through Development, Integrated, QA, and into
   Production.
   For example:
   DEVELOPMENT Environment URLs
   Token Service URL (http)                 :
   http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8010/es/DataVault/TokenServices/v1.0/TokenServi
   ce
   WSDL                                        :
   http://dev-soap.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/Services/DataVaultServices/TokenSer
   vices/v1.0/TokenService.wsdl
   Validation Service URL (http)         :
   http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8010/es/DataVault/RegistrationServices/v1.0/Val
   idationService
   WSDL                                        :
   http://dev-soap.xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/Services/DataVaultServices/Registrat
   ionServices/v1.0/ValidationService.wsdl
   etc... 3 more sets of services like this for the development
   environment.
   I have also been told the "Token Service" requests will require an
   X.509 certificate to be installed on the iSeries. Do I need anything
   special added to the SOAP call?
   Any idea on how I can make this project less challenging besides
   telling the manager that I will not do the project without the tools I
   need?
   Thank you,
   T. Bishop
   to which it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material. If you
   receive this material/information in error, please contact the sender
   and delete or destroy the material/information.