Re: UPS tracking using Example16 Program

   Well..this isn't an FTPAPI question, but I'll answer it. Easiest thing
   to do is write a little RPG program where you clear the file (you
   already have the override), then write those same lines to the file.
   The better option is to use FTPAPI.

   On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 3:35 PM, J. Carlos Lugo <[1]jclugo@xxxxxxxxx>