HTTPAPI/eXPat Style/Model

   I currently have production programs using HTTPAPI and EXPAT where I
   split the function into two pieces. One program uses HTTPAPI and
   issues the post call like this:
             rc = http_url_post_raw(
                      '[1]https://www.someplace.com'
                          : %Addr(Data)
                          : %Len(%TrimR(Data))
                          : 1
                          : %Paddr('INCOMING'));
   Where incoming is a routine that writes the returned XML to a file.
   I have another program that uses eXpat and registers handlers like
   this:
            p = XML_ParserCreate(*NULL);
            XML_SetStartElementHandler(p: %paddr(strElement));
            XML_SetEndElementHandler(p: %paddr(endElement));
            XML_SetCharacterDataHandler(p: %paddr(prcElement));
   I basically set condition flags in the strElement routine (and process
   attributes), turn off condition flags in the endElement routine, and
   does work in the prcElement routine, calling other routines based on
   the condition flags.
   Should I combine this processing into one program? I currently have
   HTTPAPI 1.20 on my system, and think I should move to 1.23 to take
   advantage of the http_XmlReturnPtr function.
   Comments? Thanks!