Re: Base64 Decoding

   Well...my technique of reading the XML element data from multiple
   iterations, writing it to a temporary file, and then MIME-64 decoding
   the temporary file into a PDF file kinda works. The PDF file is being
   generated, but it doesn't look quite right. I'm not sure if it's the
   data or my program.
   In any case, can I have multiple versions of HTTPAPI on the same
   system? I currently have version 1.20 and was thinking of loading
   version 1.23 to try and take advantage of the http_XmlReturnPtr
   function.
   Thanks...
   - Michael

   On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 3:43 PM, Michael Ryan <[1]michaelrtr@xxxxxxxxx>