RE: UPS tracking using Example16 Program

Hi Scott:
I will debug the program to see where is failing and send you the
information

Thank you

Scott I am working in a program where I have to do FTP to another system, I
have create the Data that I need to send via FTP, I have programs where I
have done FTP to other systems but the file Name when using the PUT Command
it has been always the same name, now I have to send the file Name with the
following format: EIR_Cnnnn_mmddyyyy_nn.sam
Now I have defined and have the File Name accordingly, my question is how do
I put it in the Script using a CL Program, this is how I have a program to
do FTP but with the file name never changed

Inside my CL I use the following:

CLRPFM FILE(INPUT)
MONMSG MSGID(CPF0000)
CLRPFM FILE(INPUT)
MONMSG MSGID(CPF0000)

OVRDBF FILE(INPUT) TOFILE(XXXXX/ACSCL) MBR(FTPSCP)
OVRDBF FILE(OUTPUT) TOFILE(XXXX/FTPLOG)

STRTCPFTP RMTSYS(*INTNETADR) INTNETADR('XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX')

Now the Member FTPSCP I have it as TYPE = TXT
With the following:
Username password
CD /Send/Invoice
Binary
PUT filenamefromAS400 invoice.txt (replace
Close
Quit

How do I put the file name that it changes on a day to day basis in the
script FTPSCP where the INVOICE.TXT now will be the file name format
mentioned before????? Any suggestions?