How to force destination directory ?

   Hello from France J

   First please be comprehensive, my English may be poor...

   I `m working with Scott examples on the PUT command.

   Here is my code sample :

   eval      p1 = '/TMP/73572.txt'
   eval      p2 = '73572.txt'
   if        ftp_put(sess: p1: p2) < 0
   eval      Msg = ftp_errorMsg(sess)
   dsply                   Msg
   endif

   I would like to send the "73572.txt" file to ftp server under Windows
   but I need to create the "TMP" directory under root on destination
   otherwise I get an error message "no such path or directory" L

   I tried with `/73572.txt" in p2 but it doesn't work better

   I hope it's clear enough for you to understand

   Best regards

   Stéphane.