Re: How to force destination directory ?

Hello Stéphane,

In your example, 'p1' is the name of the file on the remote server, and
'p2' is the name on the computer where FTPAPI is running.

So changing p1 to /TMP/73572.txt means that it's trying to put a file
named 73572.txt into a folder named /TMP on the remote server.  If that
folder doesn't exist, of COURSE you'll get an error.

You haven't told us what the folder on the remote server /should/ be,
but the syntax should look something like this:

     eval      p1 = '/directory/on/server/73572.txt'
     eval      p2 = '/directory/on/client/73572.txt'
     if        ftp_put(sess: p1: p2)<  0

Or if you'd rather not code the directory into every request, you can do
this:

     callp     chdir('/directory/on/client')
     callp     ftp_chdir(sess: '/directory/on/server')

     eval      p1 = '73572.txt'
     if        ftp_put(sess: p1)<  0
      .. check err ..
     endif