PROBLEM USING TESTMGET

   hi,
   I have a problem using the program TESTMGET modified to write in a
   library as400.
   the problem that occurs is that the file is created, but with empty
   content.
   clearly I used the syntax namefmt = 1  in function FTP_GET
   * download the rest of the files

                     if        ftp_get(fd: incoming(fileno):
                                    '/QSYS.LIB/LIBFTPRCV.LIB/' +
                               %TRIM(incoming(fileno))+ '.FILE')>=0
                     eval      gotfiles = gotfiles + 1
                     endif

                     enddo
   any suggestions?
   thanks
   PS  my OS400 is V5R2M0

   Prof. Pasquale Leone
   Comed S.r.l.
   Centro Direzionale Isola G7 - 80143 Napoli
   Tel: 081-7877263 Cell.: 348-3703055
   [1]p.leone@xxxxxxxx
   [2]www.comed.it