Re: Socket host that does not terminate response with a CRLF.

Hi Eduard,

I'm not understanding the connection between this and FTPAPI.  It
appears that you are calling the socket API directly.

You didn't say if you are conforming to an Internet standard, or if this
is something custom that you came up with.  I'm assuming it's the latter
-- and therefore there is no standard.