Socket host that does not terminate response with a CRLF.

   Hi Scott,

   Ok, we are using the capacities of FTPAPI to create a TCPIP Socket
   Interface.
   We have many like that already.
   We normaly are the client so we will create the format that must be
   communicated and send that to the host.
   C     ' '           CHECKR    BUF           $H05N0
   C                   EVAL      RC = send(TCP:%ADDR(BUF):$H05N0:
   C                             peFlags)

   Than we wait untill there is something available in the buffer.
    *
    * Check if the network buffer contains something.
    *----------------------------------------------------------------
    * create a timeval struct, set it to 00.5 seconds:
   C                   eval      tv_len = %size(timeval)
   C                   alloc     tv_len        tv
   C                   eval      p_timeval = tv
   C                   eval      tv_sec = 00
   C                   eval      tv_usec = 500000
   C                   callp     FD_ZERO(readset)
   C                   callp     FD_SET(TCP: readset)
    * call select.
   C                   eval      rc = select(TCP+1: %addr(readset):
   c                                    *NULL: *NULL:
   c                                    p_timeval)

   And if that is the case we will receive that.
   C                   EVAL      RC = tcp_recv(TCP: buf)
   C     ' '           CHECKR    BUF           $H05N0
   C                   CALLP     ToEBCDIC(BUF:$H05N0)

   The tcp_recv is expecting a CRLF that in this case is not provided by
   the host.

   Kind regards,
   Eduard Sluis.