Re: Socket host that does not terminate response with a CRLF.

   Hi All,
   We are using FTPAPI and HTTPAPI already for a long time to create
   interfaces to different external systems.
   Now for the first time we stumbled on one that does not terminate the
   response with a CRLF.

   They seems to be reluctant to change that and argue that we should
   make use of the prefixed length (in Unsigned short 16 bit endian order
   format (we also have problem in creating that prefix in the request)).
   I understood that the CRLF is part of the standard but are not
   completely sure of.
   If part of the standard we should be able to make them adhere to it.
   What alternatives are available if we can not make them change their
   part??

   Kind regards,
   Eduard.