Re: http_parse_xml_stmf issue

Hello Musthafa,

> Yeah. Thanks for your time Thomaz. That is the issue.
> But was wondering spaces should not be an issue.

This is an interesting question, because HTTPAPI doesn't handle this
consistently.  In some places it automatically trims trailing blanks for
you (in order to make it "dummy-proof") and in others it does not.

Technically, if HTTPAPI trims the trailing blanks for you, it takes away
functionality.  Filenames named "hello.txt   " (with trailing blanks)
are technically legal filenames that OS/400 keeps separate from
"hello.txt" without the trailing blanks.  If HTTPAPI removes the
trailing blanks from your filenames, you'll lose the ability to use any
file with blanks at the end of the filename if you use HTTPAPI.  So
technically, you're losing flexibility and functionality.

On the other hand... why would someone deliberately name a file with
trailing blanks?   More likely, if they specify trailing blanks, it's a
mistake.

So...  I'm thinking the best solution is to have HTTPAPI trim the blanks
-- making it a little more dummy-proof.  I don't think the missing
functionality will matter to anyone.