Re: http_parse_xml_stmf issue

Musthafa,

You did not tell us the type of 'FileParm'. However I strongly assume that it is a string variable
longer than 12 bytes and without the VARYING keyword.

I case that 'FileParm' has been defined as 20A your file name is not 'TestFile.xml' but 'TestFile.xml
       ________' where the underscores are BLANKS. http_parse_xml_stmf() does not trim the file name
(peFile) but directly passes it to open(peFile: ...).

You may either use the trim() built-in to fix the problem (which is what you are already doing) or
define 'FileParm' as:

      D  peFile         S           nnnnA   varying

Replace 'nnnn' with a length of your choice.

Thomas.