Re: http_parse_xml_stmf issue

   Yeah. Thanks for your time Thomaz. That is the issue.
   But was wondering spaces should not be an issue.
   Thanks,
   Musthafa

   On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 1:00 PM, Thomas Raddatz
   <[1]thomas.raddatz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

     Musthafa,
     You did not tell us the type of 'FileParm'. However I strongly
     assume that it is a string variable
     longer than 12 bytes and without the VARYING keyword.
     I case that 'FileParm' has been defined as 20A your file name is
     not 'TestFile.xml' but 'TestFile.xml
           ________' where the underscores are BLANKS.
     http_parse_xml_stmf() does not trim the file name
     (peFile) but directly passes it to open(peFile: ...).
     You may either use the trim() built-in to fix the problem (which is
     what you are already doing) or
     define 'FileParm' as:
          D  peFile         S           nnnnA   varying
     Replace 'nnnn' with a length of your choice.
     Thomas.
     Mohamed Musthafa Safarulla schrieb:

   >    I am trying to parse an XML file using http_parse_xml_stmf.
   >    When the FileParm parameter is populated as
   >    FileParm = 'TestFile.xml'
   >    filename = '/tmp/MG/incoming/' + FileParm it was not working.
   >    filename = %trim('/tmp/MG/incoming/' + FileParm) it is working.
   Am i
   >    missing anything?
   >    Just using the example18.
   >    --