Re: http_parse_xml_stmf issue

I've posted a new beta version of HTTPAPI where I'm trimming blanks from
the trailing end of the filenames.  I'm a bit short on time, so I
haven't tested the changes at all.  (After all, I've only added %trimr()
to trim blanks...  what could possibly go wrong?)

Anyway, if you'd like to give it a try you'll find it here:
http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/